The audio archive of this net can best be followed by downloading the .mp3 file for the appropriate date here and listening with the media player of your choice. You can move the progress slider forward or backward to the subject of interest to you.
We had another informative net tonight with 14 check-ins plus net control, Frank – K6FLD and some chat room visitors! Tonight’s subjects included:
- Will an unpowered or possibly unconnected antenna have an adverse affect on other antennas in use in its proximity?
- When testing an antenna with an analyzer before hanging it, is height above ground important?
- Recommendations for a good, reasonably priced antenna analyzer.
- DMR band plan and changing to our new recommended frequency.
- Difference between static and dynamic talk groups on DMR.
Tune in to the SBARC TM&E Net every Thursday at 8:00 PM local (2000 Hrs) and see what interesting questions will arise or ask some of your own! All club members and visitors are encouraged to check in to the net each week and join in with questions and /or answers to and contribute the knowledge of new and seasoned amateur radio operators alike.