It’s that time of year again. It is time to elect your board of directors for 2018. We also have two other items to vote on, so we hope to have a good turnout this year.
Not only will we be conducting the election, the November meeting is also traditionally been Homebrew Night. We invite everyone to bring a something you have built, or a project in progress, to show, demonstrate, and tell your ham friends about. Homebrew is what being a ham is all about! Anyone can go buy a radio, antenna or other accessory, but to many hams, building their own gear is much more fun and rewarding. So bring something (or a lot of things) because we’re all interested in seeing what you’re up to!
The official SBARC ballot is available by clicking here. We hope you can make it to the meeting, but if you can’t for some reason, we still hope you will cast your vote by absentee ballot. We are trying to make the procedure for casting absentee ballots easier this year, so here is the procedure:
- Download and print the ballot.
- Make your selections, sign and date it at the bottom of page 1.
- If you have a scanner, please scan the document and save it to a file.
- if you don’t have a scanner, take a clear picture of page 1.
- Send either the scanned ballot or picture of the ballot by email to the Club Secretary, Dorothy K6DSO at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, if you are submitting your absentee ballot by email, it must be received by 11:59 PM on November 16, 2017.
Of course, you can also send it by regular mail to the address below. Please make sure your ballot is received by November 16th.
Santa Barbara Amateur Radio Club, Inc.
Post Office Box 3907
Santa Barbara, CA 93130-3907
We hope to see you all at the meeting!
Post expires at 9:00pm on Friday November 17th, 2017 but will still be available in the archives.