Brand new with N connectors. 50 Ohms. Perfect for VHF and UHF feed line.
AEA PAKRATT PK-232 Multimode Data Controller & TNC – $35
The AEA PK-232 is more than just a packet TNC. It supports six modes including weather fax, Morse code, Baudot RTTY, ASCII, AMTOR and Packet. Includes two data cables: a Mini DIN-6 for Kenwood/Yaesu and an 8-pin Icom data cable. Supply your own 12 VDC cable.
- Continuous coverage from 1kHz to 2GHz: all frequencies LF, MW, HF, VHF, UHF and L-band with no ‘gaps’
- Supports up to 3 simultaneously connected antennas (2 x 50-Ohms and one High-Z port for lower frequencies)
- 3 software-selectable antenna sockets
- External clock input and output for synchronisation purposes, or connection to GPS reference clock
- Up to 10MHz visible bandwidth
- Powers over the USB cable with a simple type B socket
- High Performance ADC silicon technology (not another 8-bit dongle!)
- 10 high-selectivity, built in front-end preselection filters
- Software selectable AM/FM broadcast band notch filters
- Software selectable multi-level Low Noise Preamplifier
Contact: Levi, K6LCM K6LCM@maaia.com