The audio archive of this net can best be followed by downloading the .mp3 file for the appropriate date here and listening with the media player of your choice. You can move the progress slider forward or backward to the subject of interest to you.
We had another good net tonight with 12 check-ins plus net control, Frank, K6FLD and some chat room visitors! Tonight’s subjects included:
- DMR range and what happens when you’re out of range.
- Other ways to get on the air with DMR if you’re not in range of a DMR repeater or Hot Spot.
- How does an antenna pick up a specific signal and allow you to hear and understand it?
- What is the status of local ham test classes and where else can one go to take a test?
- Why are we required to maintain a log of what antenna we use when on 60 meters?
Tune in to the SBARC TM&E Net every Thursday at 8:00 PM local (2000 Hrs) and see what interesting questions will arise or ask some of your own! All club members and visitors are encouraged to check in to the net each week and join in with questions and /or answers to and contribute the knowledge of new and seasoned amateur radio operators alike.