Radio Gear For Sale
New Auction Items Available
Club Fundraising Items
All SBARC fundraising items are available for viewing at the Club Station on Saturday mornings between 9 am and noon.
Pay online here to reserve your purchase.
Check Out Our Auction Items
- Bencher BY-2 Iambic Paddle: Chrome base, with 5′ cord termed into a 1/4″ phono plug. $75 Photo
- Logic Probe: Micronta – Fresh off the set of TRON and still in the package (includes 80s dust). $10 Photo
- Heath ET3200 Digital Trainer: Excellent condition, comes with experimental components for $20 Photo
- Public Address Amplifier: Radio Shack Model MPA-95. 100 Watts, mint condition and works great. $40 Photo
- MFJ616 Speech Intelligibility Enhancer: Equalize/boost/attenuate portions of the hearing pass band. Left – right or stereo modes. $50.00 Photo
- UHF Handheld #1: Connect Systems CS700 UHF/DMR. Comes with drop-in charger, antenna, programming cable, and two batteries. $30.00 Photo1, Photo2
- UHF Handheld #2: TYT MD380G UHF/DMR GPS Radio – Comes with drop in charger. $40 Photo
- Kenwood TS-140S HF Transceiver: Good condition. 160 – 10 Meters+WARC. AM/FM/SSB/CW. Comes w/power cable, mic, service and user manuals. $250. Photo1, Photo2
Davis Instruments Mounting Tripod – SKU 7716 for Davis Weather Stations
Paid $210.00 will sell for $175.00, firm New still in the box.
35 ft. Times Microwave LMR-400 Cable Assembly – $50
Brand new with N connectors. 50 Ohms. Perfect for VHF and UHF feed line.
AEA PAKRATT PK-232 Multimode Data Controller & TNC – $35
The AEA PK-232 is more than just a packet TNC. It supports six modes including weather fax, Morse code, Baudot RTTY, ASCII, AMTOR and Packet. Includes two data cables: a Mini DIN-6 for Kenwood/Yaesu and an 8-pin Icom data cable. Supply your own 12 VDC cable.
SDRPlay RSP 2 Pro Wideband SDR Receiver – $150 OBO
Very lightly used and in original packaging.
- Continuous coverage from 1kHz to 2GHz: all frequencies LF, MW, HF, VHF, UHF and L-band with no ‘gaps’
- Supports up to 3 simultaneously connected antennas (2 x 50-Ohms and one High-Z port for lower frequencies)
- 3 software-selectable antenna sockets
- External clock input and output for synchronisation purposes, or connection to GPS reference clock
- Up to 10MHz visible bandwidth
- Powers over the USB cable with a simple type B socket
- High Performance ADC silicon technology (not another 8-bit dongle!)
- 10 high-selectivity, built in front-end preselection filters
- Software selectable AM/FM broadcast band notch filters
- Software selectable multi-level Low Noise Preamplifier
Contact: Levi, K6LCM K6LCM@maaia.com
Heathkit SB220 Linear Amplifier
Approx. 1kW on 80 – 10m bands. It has been modified for QSK with vacuum relays although will work with the usual PTT input. QSK means you can receive between dots and dashes. Comes with 2 spare 3-500Z tubes, useable but don’t make as much power as the tube in the unit itself. $750.
Contact: Steve AC6T firstname.lastname@example.org
Kenwood TS-570D HF Transceiver
Very good condition. Comes w/mic and manual. Available for operational checkout at the club station. $500
Contact Dennis. K6RCL@arrl.net
Hammarlund SP-600 receiver parts and chassis, $25.00 /each.
- Units are not in working condition and come with no tubes.
- Perfect as a donor for a unit that you are repairing
- 3 units available.
Contact: Dave Schmidt AI6VX email@example.com for more information.
Darryl, KF6DI, has all kinds of electronic parts and enclosures to help you with your project. Darryl is local to Santa Barbara and you can contact him at Auditron@cox.net, or by phone at 805-565-5577 with your needs and he will let you know if he can help.
This post will not expire, Mike W