The audio archive of this net can best be followed by downloading the .mp3 file for the appropriate date here and listening with the media player of your choice. You can move the progress slider forward or backward to the subject of interest to you.
We had another good net tonight with 13 check-ins plus net control, Frank – K6FLD and some chat room visitors! Tonight’s subjects included:
- When mounting a dipole to the top of your roof, what are the best ways to get it elevated depending on the style of roof and it’s design?
- What’s a good first handheld for a new ham?
- After one passes their first (Technical) ham license, when can they begin operating on the air?
- Best mobile antennas without having to drill holes in the vehicle?
- What is the voltage threshold when a mobile radio will stop operating?
- A lot of good conversation regarding QSL cards.
Tune in to the SBARC TM&E Net every Thursday at 8:00 PM local (2000 Hrs) and see what interesting questions will arise or ask some of your own! All club members and visitors are encouraged to check in to the net each week and join in with questions and /or answers to and contribute the knowledge of new and seasoned amateur radio operators alike.