The audio archive of this net can best be followed by downloading the .mp3 file for the appropriate date here and listening with the media player of your choice. You can move the progress slider forward or backward to the subject of interest to you.
We had another interesting net tonight with 9 check-ins plus net control Brian, K6BPM. Tonight’s topics included:
- How many 440 repeaters are there in our local area and how much traffic do they get?
- Yaesu dual band hand held radio, how ‘s the audio quality?
- ISS contacts from the Santa Barbara library, what kind if antenna was used?
- Yaesu FT60 programming issues.
- Diablo Peak repeater online on Santa Cruz island now linked to TZ repeater hub. 146.665 -600 PL 131.8.
- Chirp vs RT Systems Programming software.
- General exam vs Extra.
Tune in to the SBARC TM&E Net every Thursday at 8:00 PM local (2000 Hrs) and see what interesting ham radio questions might arise or ask some of your own! All club members and visitors are encouraged to check in to the net each week.