The audio archive of this net can best be followed by downloading the .mp3 file for the appropriate date here and listening with the media player of your choice. You can move the progress slider forward or backward to the subject of interest to you.
We had another interesting net tonight with 11 check-ins plus net control Dave, AI6VX. Tonight’s topics included:
- What dual band NMO mount antenna would be good to mount on a Nissan Sentra?
- Larsen Super Gasket-helps keep water and dirt from entering around an NMO mount.
- What’s the best way to run feed line through single story shack?
- What’s the optimal voltage to charge an SLA battery?
After net topic:
- Should I learn CW (Morse code)?
Tune in to the SBARC TM&E Net every Thursday at 8:00 PM local (2000 Hrs) and see what interesting ham radio questions might arise or ask some of your own! All club members and visitors are encouraged to check in to the net each week.