The audio archive of this net can best be followed by downloading the .mp3 file for the appropriate date here and listening with the media player of your choice. You can move the progress slider forward or backward to the subject of interest to you.
We had another interesting net tonight with 14 check-ins plus net control Brian, K6BPM. Tonight’s topics included:
- Mobile installations and auxiliary power.
- “Grunge” from the 145.18 repeater defined and explained.
- Is the 147.075 repeater a legitimate and active repeater? (Hint: Yes, with + offset and 131.8 PL.)
- Is the WB6OBB 147.000 repeater new antenna up and active?
- How much DC current can coaxial cable handle before melting dielectric?
Tune in to the SBARC TM&E Net every Thursday at 8:00 PM local (2000 Hrs) and see what interesting ham radio questions might arise or ask some of your own! All club members and visitors are encouraged to check in to the net each week and join in with questions and /or answers and contribute the knowledge of new and seasoned amateur radio operators alike.