The audio archive of this net can best be followed by downloading the .mp3 file for the appropriate date here and listening with the media player of your choice. You can move the progress slider forward or backward to the subject of interest to you.
We had another informative net tonight with 8 check-ins plus net control, Chuck – K5CAW and some chat room visitors! Tonight’s subjects included:
- Computer interference on HF rig and how to address it. (Hint: New computer almost the same as the old computer and old one didn’t present interference)
- Converting square wave (555 Timer for example) to sine wave.
- AREDN Mesh network update.
- HDMI cables and noise issues.
- Yaesu FT-950 erratic VFO output issues – to be continued.
Tune in to the SBARC TM&E Net every Thursday at 8:00 PM local (2000 Hrs) and see what interesting questions will arise or ask some of your own! All club members and visitors are encouraged to check in to the net each week and join in with questions and /or answers and contribute the knowledge of new and seasoned amateur radio operators alike.