The audio archive of this net can best be followed by downloading the .mp3 file for the appropriate date here and listening with the media player of your choice. You can move the progress slider forward or backward to the subject of interest to you.
We had another good net tonight with 9 check-ins plus net control, Frank – K6FLD and some chat room visitors! Tonight’s subjects included:
- Frank called Calli Kelley.
- Frank asked about hearing aid batteries and which ones were the strongest.
- Eric wondered about how ballerinas went to the bathroom.
- Frank had a question about if someone had a question.
- Jonah got a used old mobile radio and wanted tips on installation. Interesting discussion on power wiring.
- Frank called Calli Chuck.
- Calli had a question on on finding a DMR codeplug for a NXDN5800 radio.
- Eric made the observation that if ballerinas wore pointy shoes they could spin faster.
- Don had a question on lead lines coming down antenna masts.
- Don had a weird question. Dennis suggested weird questions be directed to W1UUQ.
- Eric and Frank have some nefarious activity going on.
Tune in to the SBARC TM&E Net every Thursday at 8:00 PM local (2000 Hrs) and see what interesting questions will arise or ask some of your own! All club members and visitors are encouraged to check in to the net each week and join in with questions and /or answers to and contribute the knowledge of new and seasoned amateur radio operators alike.