The audio archive can best followed by downloading the .mp3 file for the appropriate date here and listening with the media player of your choice. You can move the progress slider forward or backward to the subject of interest to you.
We had a good turn out tonight with 10 check-ins plus net control, Hayden (KK6OYV) and some chat room visitors! Tonight’s subjects included:
- Where is a good place to have your QSL cards done and what size should they be? Hint: 3.5 X 5.5.
- How to use the Ubiquity airGateway with our Mesh Networking project.
- Satellite tracking directory or internet resource for that, any special equipment needed to communicate with satellites and what can you do when you do reach one.
- What protocol, if any, should you use when you do get into a satellite?
- Coax Wrap and a local alternatives without having to order from HRO, etc.
- Miscellaneous discussions.
Tune in to the SBARC TM&E Net next Thursday at 8:00 PM (2000 Hrs) and see what interesting questions will arise or ask some of your own! All club members and visitors are encouraged to check in to the TM&E net each week and join in with questions and /or answers to and contribute the knowledge of new and seasoned amateur radio operators alike.